WorkgroupShare will not synchronize file attachments
Applies to WorkgroupShare version 1 only
WorkgroupShare v1 does not synchronize file attachments. To synchronize attachments you must upgrade to WorkgroupShare v2.
Or, use the workaround suggested below.
- Create a network share accessible by all who need to access the file.
- Place the file into the network share, avoiding file/folder names with spaces.
- Create the appointment (or whatever item is required) with a link using the format as follows
An example appointment text with a link might be:-
You can read the minutes of last weeks meeting here \\servername\sharename\filename.txt
Come prepared with the details of your completed actions.
- The text above will be faithfully synchronized to other clients
- Clicking the link will open the file listed in the link.
- WorkgroupShare 1.x